- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Inge, Caterpillar to part ways
- Updated: October 27, 2006
After making a key error in game 5 of the World Series as well as having multiple pitchers throw wildly past him at third the past couple days, Brandon Inge has decided to part ways with the caterpillar crawling on his chin at season’s end.
"I think I’ve milked this thing long enough, little Sparky (presumably the caterpillar) is pretty tapped out," said Inge during a special interview with Buck and McCarver in the 5th inning while simultaneously trying to concentrate on the pitch being delivered to Albert Pujols. "And plus, I can tell this thing is starting to creep the other guys out — Zumaya nearly crapped his pants last night when he turned to me for the throw. I really can’t blame him for slinging it wide 15 feet."