- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Tiki Barber on pace to break 2,000 ass-slap barrier
- Updated: October 30, 2006
All-Pro Giants running back Tiki Barber (shown here in street clothes) is threatening to surpass the 2,000 ass-slap barrier this season and become the first player in the NFL to do so since ex-Giant, Roy Simmons.
After a week 8 in which Barber recorded an amazing 198 ass-slaps while playing against his brother Ronde and the Bucs, Barber now has registered a mind-boggling 1,036 ass-slaps for the season (Sadly, slaps given out in the locker room and on the streets to buddies and complete strangers are not counted as official ass-slaps). Regardless, the surge will only add fuel to the fire for those fantasy football owners who have been lobbying for ass-slaps to be added as an offical category for the last several years.