- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Tyson challenges retired Popinski
- Updated: October 30, 2006
The disastrous Mike Tyson World Tour got even uglier Monday during his 83rd straight uncomfortable press conference. After answering at least two questions without cursing or head-butting anyone, Russian reporter Nikoli Kettlesmirnoff sent the former champ into a tailspin claiming he would never do what the mocking, haughty laughing showman, Soda Popinski did for boxing. While seemingly re-enacting a scene from Rocky V, Tyson burst from behind the podium, grabbed his balls (above right), and challenged Popinski to a title fight, demanding he return to the U.S. with an answer.
At press time, Popinski’s handlers expressed concern that Tyson might be unaware that the Russian beast is actually just a cartoon but continued to make flight arrangements with the potential big payday close in mind.