- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
David Stern to Players: You are not allowed to even look at the refs
- Updated: November 2, 2006
NBA Commissioner David Stern further expounded on his "no talk back" rule on Thursday, following an abnormally high number of technical fouls given out in the past two days.
"You know what? Don’t even look at the refs," a smug and annoyed Stern said. "No player is allowed to look at a ref anymore."
The new rule was evident in Detroit Pistons’ opening night when forward Rasheed Wallace was called for a foul late in the first quarter. When he reacted with his mouth agape in disbelief and his arms out at his sides, official Ken Mauer whistled him for a technical. After ejecting Wallace, Mauer strutted away and then broke into the Mertin Hanks chicken dance.
Sources at The Sports Hernia learned that Stern thought up the new rule after becoming impressed with Randy Johnson’s "Don’t talk back to me" Condor Rant in New York.