- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
ESPN’s Karabell out for two weeks with a wedgie
- Updated: November 14, 2006
ESPN viewers will have to do without the services of top fantasy expert and dance floor magician, Eric Karabell for the next two weeks as an apparent ‘atomic wedgie’ gag in the break room went too far. The former Harry Potter stand-in had only momentarily stepped away from the 26 different monitors tracking his fantasy teams, when gigantic ESPN analyst Anthony Munoz grabbed a hold of Karabell’s briefs and lifted him up like a bag of donuts, performing several curls with ease.
Ernie Stamper, Karabell’s shaken assistant, will be taking over on-air duties until he returns.