- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Kobayashi Embarrasses Fat People Even More
- Updated: November 3, 2006
Takeru Kobayashi successfully defended his eating crown on Saturday by winning his third straight Krystal hamburger-eating contest, further shattering the minute egos of a ton of fatsos in the process.
Not only did the 172-pound Kobayashi destroy the field of obese Americans, but he also set a new world record by gobbling down 97 of the small, square hamburgers in eight minutes.
The record was salt in the wounds for countless tub-o-lards around the world, particularly in the United States where you can’t go a New York minute without seeing a fat sack of fat cramming his face with a Biggie-sized something or other.
"I came to terms with the fact that I can’t play basketball, I can’t drive in normal-sized cars, I can’t shop in regular stores, I can’t get girls, I can’t stay on my feet for longer than 1 hour, I have to use a special toilet when I crap, I crap things the size of full-grown dogs and there is no way I can ever be in a row or paddle boat," said third-place winner Pat Bertoletti of Chicago. "But this tiny Oriental eating more than me… that’s just really tough to swallow."