- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Manning misses 2nd quarter of Pats game to film 436th commercial of year
- Updated: November 5, 2006
All-Pro QB Peyton Manning missed the 2nd quarter of his Sunday night showdown with the Pats to film a commercial for Dr. Scholl’s Foot Powder. The commercial is Manning’s 436th of the year and media analysts say this one will likely make it completely impossible for TV viewers to avoid his freakishly gigantic head for more than 70 seconds at any point during the day.
Amazingly, neither the Pats or Colts were aware of Manning’s disappearance, as Manning’s longtime stunt double, Arthur Fitzburger (more commonly known as Sloth from the Goonies) filled in admirably, throwing for 136 yards and 2 TDs. Sources say the crew feared Manning would miss the 3rd quarter as well when the playback screen failed to work, but the problem was averted when crew members were able to project the video on Manning’s forehead.