- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
MLB to announce 2006 MVPs during 2008 World Series
- Updated: November 14, 2006
In addition to this exciting news, our top Hernia mole leaked that the heated AL MVP voting turned into a tight 3-man race due to the late season power surge of the legendary and somewhat forgotten, San Diego Chicken (far right). Fasten your seatbelts, that 2008 announcement is right around the corner!
Who would you vote for?