- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
Ostertag shuttled to Washington to mediate crappy center battle
- Updated: November 9, 2006
The Washington Wizards epic "who’s the bigger stiff" stand-off hit a new low this week when Brendan Haywood and Etan Thomas went at it again over apparent "beef" words from Haywood’s agent. The incident caused so much concern within the organization that the Wizards made immediate arrangements for retired legendary stiff and no stranger to horrific center battles, Greg Ostertag, to mediate what could turn out to be the least important subplot of the year.
Ostertag’s gaudy archrival list includes such icons as Felton Spencer, Greg Foster, police officer Olden Polynice, The Big Boss Man, Himself, and the Phoenix Gorilla.