- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Playoffs said to be underway in rumored underground soccer league “the MLS”
- Updated: November 9, 2006
HOUSTON, TX — In what is most likely just an elaborate college prank, rumblings out of Texas are that a playoff tournament has already begun and a championship game is imminent in a rumored underground pro soccer league known as "the MLS". The SportsHernia cannot confirm or deny the existence of the league, but was able to find one picture (shown here) of two supposed players from it. Whether the photo is authentic or just a skillful photoshop job is up to the reader to decide.
No one knows what two teams will play for this "MLS Cup", but Hernia sources have uncovered the following team names on the internet which may be possible candidates: the South Dakota Shinguards, the Boise Ballpounders, the Denver Free Kicks and the New York Ironic Mullets.