- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Sports Guy bashes Knicks, Earth continues to rotate around Sun, Louie Anderson still fat
- Updated: November 29, 2006
ESPN’s The Sports Guy continued to churn out ultra-fresh material today venturing into some wild unknown realms such as bashing Isiah Thomas and the Knicks.
Let us pray the editors of Page 2 have already green-lighted his 50,000 word expos? comparing Doc Rivers coaching this season to Verne Troyer’s first 5 episodes on the Surreal Life.