- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Strahan’s egg-roll chomping rant
- Updated: November 30, 2006
Giants defensive end Michael Strahan delivered a hilarious, tension filled rant on Wednesday afternoon directed at female ESPN reporter, Kelly Naqi. What you didn’t see, however, is that after cameras stopped rolling the normally happy-go-lucky teddy bear proceeded to stuff Naqi between his two front teeth in a grizzly display, causing a suddenly pale NY Post reporter, Steve Serby, to collapse and faint.
Strahan then went on to practice with the beleagured reporter wedged between his teeth for almost 2 hours before paramedics arrived.
Note: We especially enjoyed watching him devour that egg-roll at the beginning of the video. Outstanding.