- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Wallace threatens to wear Skiles as headband if rule isn’t changed
- Updated: November 28, 2006
Ferocious beast and part-time NBA center, Ben Wallace has taken a sudden and somewhat extreme stance against pint-sized coach Scott Skiles and his new ‘no headband’ rule. After eating a live cat in front of reporters Tuesday, Wallace nonchalantly announced he would wear Skiles as a ‘human headband’ during tonight’s game against the New York Knicks if the team rule was not changed.
While initally drawing a puzzled reaction, a few veteran New York reporters in town for tonight’s game confirmed that the ‘human headband’ is indeed possible. New York Post hack, Marc Berman rehashed an unforgettable moment at Nassau Coliseum in 1985 when he witnessed a confused Andre the Giant, reeling from a Piper’s Pit skit that went emotionally sour, drape an unlucky and soon-to-be-retired referee around his head, thus forming the first ‘human headband’.