- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Billy King brings in Larry Brown to ensure worst possible trade for Iverson
- Updated: December 16, 2006
Billy King, scared shitless he’s going to make an embarrassing trade in the imminent Iverson deal, brought in Larry Brown as a consultant to sift through the multiple offers. Yeah, nothing like hiring the guy who reportedly lobbied hard for the Knicks to trade for Steve Francis, and whose known weakness throughout his career has been personnel decisions, to help an already hilariously bad situation.
Savvy Billy, very savvy.