- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Billy King brings in Larry Brown to ensure worst possible trade for Iverson
- Updated: December 16, 2006
Billy King, scared shitless he’s going to make an embarrassing trade in the imminent Iverson deal, brought in Larry Brown as a consultant to sift through the multiple offers. Yeah, nothing like hiring the guy who reportedly lobbied hard for the Knicks to trade for Steve Francis, and whose known weakness throughout his career has been personnel decisions, to help an already hilariously bad situation.
Savvy Billy, very savvy.