- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
All ESPN anchors now required to do terrible Borat impression
- Updated: December 20, 2006
In a not so surprising move, Hernia sources have discovered that all ESPN anchors are now required to do a shitty Borat impression, or else they will be fired.
The network’s painfully annoying history of trying to sound "hip" by quoting popular movies is well-documented. You may recall Sportscenter’s 10-year policy of beating Caddyshack lines to death or Bob Ley’s embarrassing Austin Power’s "Yeeeaah Baby" phase on "Outside the Lines".
Look for "Borat" to be completely ruined by the time it is released on DVD.