- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
ESPN’s Marc Stein out in bizarre eyebrow tweezer mishap
- Updated: December 24, 2006
ESPN NBA Guru/nephew of Disney exec/metrosexual hobbit Marc Stein has been put on the networks IR for 4-6 weeks to recover from a staph infection he contracted after borrowing Rasho Nasterovic’s tweezers.
In other news Bob Ley is diligently working on Outside The Lines – Staph Infections, and as usual nobody seems to care.