- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Jon Kitna drops self from fantasy team
- Updated: December 13, 2006
Detroit Lions QB Jon Kitna (seen here just moments after his embarassing transaction) shocked everyone in his fantasy league, “Crappy QBs United”, by dropping himself from his own team right as the playoffs are set to begin.
Sources say interest in the free agent has been “luke warm”, but fellow owner Scott Mitchell applauded Kitna for his courage. It was the most stunning fantasy football move since the Warner story earlier this year.