- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Liberty, Mystics among teams scouting Gator’s Noah
- Updated: December 1, 2006
WNBA teams including reps from the New York Liberty, Washington Mystics, and the
Indiana Fever were on hand Tuesday evening to watch potential #1
pick, Joakim Noah play against Southern University.
Despite the 6’11", 73lb.
beanpole finishing with modest numbers, it’s believed Noah will attract
hoards of gushing WNBA scouts throughout the season.