- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
T.O. ironically not embarrassed for dropping almost every ball thrown to him
- Updated: December 26, 2006
Terrell Owens re-emerged from his own ass Monday night just in time to question everyone but himself. In a surprising, uncharacteristic move following an embarrassing loss to the Eagles that included several dropped balls, T.O., the Cowboys unquestioned leader, quickly threw his team under an inflamed speeding hearse reportedly driven by the Undertaker’s brother, Kane.
Thanks T.O., keep ’em coming.