- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
T.O. ironically not embarrassed for dropping almost every ball thrown to him
- Updated: December 26, 2006
Terrell Owens re-emerged from his own ass Monday night just in time to question everyone but himself. In a surprising, uncharacteristic move following an embarrassing loss to the Eagles that included several dropped balls, T.O., the Cowboys unquestioned leader, quickly threw his team under an inflamed speeding hearse reportedly driven by the Undertaker’s brother, Kane.
Thanks T.O., keep ’em coming.