- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
2006: By the Numbers…
- Updated: January 1, 2007
84 ? Number of bridge jumpers in San Francisco after watching Jerry Rice get served by Drew Lachey on national television.
29 ? Number of interns killed by Chris Berman?s gas.
17 ? Number of times Joe Thiesman lauded a quarterback profusely for how much he’s ?grown? only to have him throw a horrible interception on the next snap.
68 ? Number of days until Barry Zito blows his arm out.
16,000,000 ? Average number of SAP buttons utilized during any game with Joe Buck involved.
1,163 ? Combined number of asses kissed by Ahmad Rashad, Stuart Scott and Duke Vitale.
6 ? Number of NBA players that gave a shit this year.
3 ? Combined number of vowels in the names of the four current heavyweight belt holders.
473 ? Number of Bill Simmons columns dedicated to Doc Rivers.
0 ? Number of people that give a shit about Doc Rivers.
17 ? Number of eyebrow hairs left on Mike Miller.
$478,934,203.30 ? Amount of money spent on free agents by the Cubs and Red Sox.
113 ? Number of times Scott Boras smiled like the devil after crushing someone’s balls during negotiations.
7 ? Number of times Barbaro was kicked out of the Playboy Mansion.
4 ? Combined number of minutes Terrell Owens wasn?t on ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN News and ESPN ?The Douche?.
38 ? Number of flamingos mistaken for Randy Johnson.
8 ? Number of Bengals that signed with Death Row Records.
14 ? Barry Bonds new cap size.
49,890,786 ? Number of Italian-Americans who suddenly became soccer experts this summer.