- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Art Shell fired after spending record 17 1/2 weeks on hot seat
- Updated: January 5, 2007
As predicted by the Hernia, 18,000,000 fans across the country, and every NFL employee outside the Raider organization, Art Shell’s burning ass was finally let go tonight after spending a record 17 1/2 weeks on the hot seat, en route to an abysmal 2-14 season.
Matt Millen, please hire this man.
UPDATE – Believe it or not, this is actually true:
By midseason, Shell demoted offensive coordinator Tom Walsh, whom he hired straight from a dude ranch, and replaced him with John Shoop.