Barbaro: 4/29/03 – 1/29/07

Dancing_barbaro
Barbaro struts his stuff on Dancing With the Stars during his ill-fated comeback

Barbaro – A Timeline Retrospective

Spring 1988 – Barbaro’s father, BarbaroSonto, wreaks havoc at trendy Manhattan nightclub Limelight after being snubbed of an Oscar nod for lead performance in the highly praised Hot to Trot.

April 29, 2003Lex Luger and BarbaroSonto give birth to Barbaro.

Summer 2003 – Neil Young and Barbaro join Eddie Vedder on-stage to sing "Rockin’ in the Free World", surprising a raging MSG crowd on opening night.

Fall 2003 – Barbaro loses role of Seabiscuit during 2nd day of filming after he was caught banging Tobey McGuire’s girlfriend, inadvertently kickstarting racing career.

March 2004, Wrestlemania – Barbaro effortlessly sends Vince McMahon flying over the ropes with emotional "hoof-kick" after McMahon mocks horse racing to disapproving Southern crowd.

October 2005 – Barbaro replaces Dale Earnhardt Jr. at the Daytona 500 and finishes a respectable 4th despite a very heavy Budweiser car.

May 2006 – After experiencing turbulent winds, Donald Trump’s helicopter lands safely on Barbaro’s back as he wins the Kentucky Derby.

August 2006 – Barbaro weds Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes in a secluded wedding ceremony just outside of Prague.

September 2006 – Disillusioned with his new found celebrity status, Barbaro joins the Peace Corps, eventually spending time at a Buddhist temple in Tibet before returning to the U.S.

November 2006 – Barbaro has major setback on Dancing With the Stars
after awkwardly slipping on Emmit Smith’s boot tassel during a group
dance warm-up.

December 2006 – Paris Hilton reveals she’s late, giving us renewed hope that Barbaro will become a father.

Early January 2007 – Barbaro, seemingly healthy again, enjoys glorious beach jog with new BFF Matthew McConaughey.

Yesterday – Martin Scorsese tabs Barbaro to play Louis XIV for his upcoming Victorian era epic "Louis".

Minutes before being euthanized – Barbaro smokes 8lb. blunt with Snoop Dogg and Nate Newton.

1. Joe Blow

January 29, 2007 at 5:27 pm

That horse has caused more hilarity than any other news story this year. I love that horse.

2. sleek

January 29, 2007 at 5:32 pm

lex lugar?! it all makes sense now. r.i.p. barbaro!

3. RichardSimmons

January 29, 2007 at 8:20 pm

i LOVE his leg warmers!!!

4. Marv

January 30, 2007 at 7:58 am

I just started a line of WWBD? (what would barbaro do?) leg warmers.

5. Gerard Sir Hornypants

January 30, 2007 at 1:55 pm

WWBD?

HA!!! i hope you patented that. that belongs on a t-shirt (as well as hats, bracelets, duvet covers, sweaters, pillows, thongs, etc)

6. Ashely Tisdale

October 7, 2007 at 10:08 am

What are you doing wqith babaro’s father you don’t kn ow it but your put him in a slutar thats mean and really mean i mean mean

7. Jennah cox

October 8, 2007 at 8:47 pm

I loved barbaro he was the cutest and the best horse i’ve ever known..I wish he could of crossed the finish line….R.I.P barbaro…even though ure in heaven your race has just begun..I’ll miss u barbaro

8. Barbaro's arguer

October 27, 2007 at 8:57 pm

THAT WAS OFFENSIVE, RUDE, DISRESPECTFUL, AND HORRIBLE! WHY WOULD YOU PUT UNREALY EVENTS OF BARBARO’S LIFE ON THERE?????? ID BE SO ASHAMED!!!!!!!!!! No dear viewers, this is not funny. Barbaro was by for one of the best colts who ever “flew” the track. The best derby winner to win sense Secretariat. And how do you people on this site honnor him? Make up stupid little uncalledfor things that would sure dissapoint any race fan. You better hope that the Jackson’s don’t read this!! None of these events happened. you idiodic people didnt even know Barbaro’s sire’s or dam’s name. for your info his sire’s name was Dynaformer NOT Barbaro Soto and his dam’s name was La Ville Rouge NOT Lex Luger (the name rimes with loser and let me get this staight throught your ignorant mind; BARBARO WAS NOT A LOOSER!!!!!!!!! HE WON EVERY RACE HE WON!!!!). YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOUR FOOLISHED PLEASURED ACTIONS!!! (and no, Foolish Pleasure, I have nothing againt you) In my opinion this site is horrible and dishonnorant. who would want to read this? Not me. Barbaro was greater than what you think. Dont lissen to them Barbaro. Rest In Peace and pay no attention. I forbid ANY of you to EVER make fun of a champion like that again.

9. Unknown

October 27, 2007 at 10:56 pm

That is absolutely horrible! Barbaro was a brilliant horse! I cannot believe someone would do that! :(

10. Bruce

January 30, 2008 at 3:46 pm

Erhm, I actually have a hernia. It takes a while to repair. Surely you are not referring to my hernia. I have to use the facilities now, thanks.
    Give my best to the steeplechase won’t you?

Bruce

11. Tedi

February 19, 2008 at 2:48 am

THAT IS HORRIBLE THIS HORSE DIED IN PAIN SHAME ON U ALL!!!!!!!!!!:,{

12. I LUV BARBARO

February 19, 2008 at 2:51 am

SHUT UP BARBARO WAS A GREAT HORSE I WILL TAKE THIS TO THE OWNERS AND POLICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. cigarello

February 22, 2008 at 3:00 pm

You people are evil, pure evil. Barbaro is in hevvin with his lover from a past life, Catherine the Great. Ocasionally he transports back to earth to appear at farmpass d o t c o m. You mean spirited people could learn a lesson from Barbaro. Come to my s i t e and join up for enlightenment.

14. Jordan

February 25, 2008 at 8:13 pm

THIS IS NOT FUNNY!
    Its awful!
    Barbaro was america’s horse, he was SO amazing!
    This is disguist to all of the people who loved him, You should be ashamed.

February 26, 2008 at 2:40 pm

Actually Jordan, I’d like to revise your comment:

THIS IS FUNNY!
    Its awfully hilarious!
    Barbaro was america’s farce, he was SO horse-like!
    This is disbarment to all of the people who loved him, You should be locked up.

16. Guest

March 17, 2008 at 6:04 pm

Not funny at all. Very tastless

17. 2008ralph

April 11, 2008 at 7:26 pm

U SHOULD BE ASHAMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVED BARBARO!!!! THIS IS LIKE MAKING FUN OF HIM!!!!! THE FIRST TIME I SAW THIS I THOUGHT, “Who would do such a thing to Barbaro? It is SOOOO making fun of him!!!” U SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE POLICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. 2008ralph

April 11, 2008 at 7:27 pm

THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOO BAD I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO DESCRIBE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. 2008ralph

April 11, 2008 at 7:32 pm

WHO EVER DID THIS IS LIKE THE DEVIL!!!!!!!!!! I MEAN WHO WOULD DO THIS???!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!! THAT PERSON WHO DID THIS SHOULD GO TO, WHEN HE/SHE DIES, GO TO THE PLACE OPASIT OF HEAVEN!!!!!!

20. 2008ralph

April 11, 2008 at 7:32 pm

21. 2008ralph

April 11, 2008 at 7:33 pm

srry for posting 2 times!

22. This is not funny

April 13, 2008 at 2:59 pm

FYI, the father of Barbaro (also my horse’s father) is named Dynaformer, NOT “Barbarosanto”…

23. This is not funny

April 13, 2008 at 3:00 pm

you should be ashamed… This is not funny at all. You are ignorant and have no respect

24. logan

May 3, 2008 at 1:44 pm

this is sooo making in fun of once the greatest horse alive!!! but also keep in mind that horse racing is an cruel sport people are in it for the money not the horse at all!!! horses are wiped and all the other crewel things to get them ready for racing a horse should never have to live that way!!!

25. Jessica Stagliano

May 3, 2008 at 7:47 pm

This is so awful barbaro was an amazing animal and any horse or race fan new that.
    TO put this on here and with a picture of wen he is is pain and with a hurt leg its awful. He shoudl not be remebered in this moment but off his great acomplishments and what a magnifisent animal he was. You should be ashamed and not all ur informashon is even correct of him.

26. horselover

May 5, 2008 at 7:06 pm

this is so derogatory to the memory of a great horse. that picture is of him in pain. it’s not meant to be funny. i demand this kind of vulgar activity be removed at once

27. TBone

May 5, 2008 at 11:38 pm

Need not to worry folks, I saw Barbaro at the bar tonight and he was doing his customary “motor boat” routine to any chick that walked past him. Guy, I mean horse, is doing just fine.

28. alyssa

May 6, 2008 at 6:45 pm

what are you saying he was my horse so shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!1

29. Tish

May 9, 2008 at 10:09 pm

Some people have no clue and no matter how many yrs. may have past, I would like to watch you die instead of Barbaro or Eight Belles. Let’s remember, humans have a choice (like yourself to be an asshole, but I suupose your small one, that you have to stroke alone regulary is the reason your sooo un-passionate) and horses do not, we make that for them D Head

30. Tish

May 9, 2008 at 10:10 pm

Some people have no clue and no matter how many yrs. may have past, I would like to watch you die instead of Barbaro or Eight Belles. Let’s remember, humans have a choice (like yourself to be an asshole, but I suppose your small one, that you have to stroke alone regulary is the reason your sooo un-passionate) and horses do not, we make that for them D Head

31. Tish

May 9, 2008 at 10:17 pm

This is great, I never had a chance to see how many times these small penis’ posted it’s hilarious, obviously got nothing else to do HA – no woman!? no wonder? FAT BOY! mo-FO-loser – got the finger on my hesd and laughing thx!! go BARBARO!!! Go eat some more!

32. Barbaro lover

May 14, 2008 at 8:17 pm

U All r all idoits 4 puting POOR BARBARO ON A STUPID WEBSITE LIKE THIS 4 UR LITTLE LAUGHTER. YA I SAID THAT IM MAD AT ALL OF U YOU IDIOTS. BARBARO WAS MY HERO AND U ALL UMILEATED HIM ON A STUPID WEBSITE CAUSE UR TO BORED WITH UR LIFES U DISIDED TO HUMILAT MY FAVORITE HORSE AND AMIRICAS FAVORITE HORSE. UR THE MOST SYUPID PEOPLE ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH. 10 YEARS OLD AND JUST SPOKE MY MIND.COMMENT ABOUT ME on here and barbaro we dont care if u say something mean

33. Barbaro lover

May 14, 2008 at 8:22 pm

BARBARO WON THE KENTUCKY DERBY AND WAS UNDEAFED AND I BET U COULDNT WIN A RACE AGAINST THE WORLDS FATEST MAN CAUSE U DECIED TO HUMILET MY FAVORITE HORSE BARBARO HOW BOUT U SEND ME A PIC OF U AND ILL HUMILET U LIKE NO OTHER!!!!!!!!!!

34. Barbaro lover

May 14, 2008 at 8:24 pm

BUT HEADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

35. Barbaro lover

May 14, 2008 at 8:27 pm

HEY TISH UR LITTLE COMMENT WILL GET UR BUT KICKED BY ME A 10 YEAR OLD.UR THE MO FO LOSER AND FAT LES

36. Barbaro lover

May 14, 2008 at 9:35 pm

Tish i hate u

37. Barbaro lover

May 14, 2008 at 9:36 pm

The one that says tish and is long and has the 10 year old thing in it it is actoinaly Barbaro lover

38. Barbaro Lover

May 15, 2008 at 7:54 pm

SHUT UP HORSELOVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IDIOT

39. Barbaro Lover

May 15, 2008 at 7:56 pm

UR ALL IDOITS AND AND I HOPE U GO TO H E DOUBLE HOCKY STICKS

40. Barbaro lover

May 15, 2008 at 8:03 pm

41. Barbaro lover

May 15, 2008 at 8:03 pm

U PUT A PIC OF A HORSE IN TRUE PAIN HOW DARE U ALL. HOW BOUT SOMEONE BRAKE U LEG A HUMIEAT U ON THE WEB U R ALL GAY HOW BOUT U GO MAKE OUT WITH ONA NOTHER ALL THE GUYS IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

42. Raesive

May 27, 2008 at 11:41 pm

This is sickening. That edited picture of Barbaro is one taken after his leg broke. If you knew even the slightest bit about horses, you would understand the strength, stamina, and will of heart it takes for an animal that was born to run to be stuck in a stall and distributing his weight improperly (and yes, for horses to put their weight on three legs is incredibly difficult and takes a lot from an animal- why do you think most horses with leg injuries are put down?). This is a disgrace, and you’re a tasteless wonder.

Barbaro was America’s horse because he was against the odds in survival and he became our underdog. If you don’t like it, fuckin’ move to Mexico, and then you’ll appreciate a countries ability to focus on a story like his.

43. TriciaTB

June 4, 2008 at 12:10 am

Why is this even still here? what ya’ll have nothing better to do than make fun of a horse that has no voice? okay whatever this isn’t even worth my time…..Barbaro IS a LIVING Legend!!!!! R.I.P.!!!!!!!!

44. Corrina

June 4, 2008 at 1:39 am

Okay well overall, the fake timelines were pretty funny

BUT using the picture of Barbaro when he broke his leg at the track, and making fun of it was kinda rude and insensitive to the issue. You can clearly see the horse in pain…

(in other words, you are a jackass).

45. Liisa

June 9, 2008 at 6:18 am

You’re fcking retarded! How dear you!

46. Megan

June 13, 2008 at 5:54 pm

You know only really sick people get a kick out of using photos like this. You have taken an animal that ran not only because he loved to but for the people out there who loves horses and the racing area. People like you are jack ass’s who cause america to have such horrible names. If you can’t respect something good then your brining up SUCKED!!!!!!

47. laura

June 17, 2008 at 9:23 am

THIS IS DISRESPECTFUL AND OFFENSIVE-YOU SHOW A PICTURE THAT HAS BEEN ALTERED FROM A PICTURE ON THE RACETRACK AFTER BARBARO’S ACTUAL FATAL INJURY AT THE PREAKNESS. YOU ARE A SICK PERSON, IF IN FACT YOU ARE EVEN HUMAN WHICH I DOUBT. YOUR AN ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

48. LAURA

June 17, 2008 at 9:25 am

IN COMMENT ABOVE:
    THAT IS SUPPOSE TO SAY YOU ARE AN ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A F’ING ASS!!!!!!!!!!

49. melissa

June 20, 2008 at 1:59 am

this has got to be the tackiest thing i have ever seen. he was a great horse and you should be ashamed of yourself for posting this. too bad it wasnt you that lost your life instead of him!!!!

50. I <3 Barbaro!!

July 17, 2008 at 10:22 pm

It puts me to shame to see how disrespectful people can be now a days. Take this picture and the story off and get a life
    I love Barbaro and if you no nothing about him (which you clearly don’t) PLEASE don’t make fun of him.

I forbid you to EVER do this to a horse again!!!

51. Harry

July 20, 2008 at 9:15 am

Please remove this page. Even though I know you made it to be funny, it is really disrespectful.

52. Paint-Mare

August 21, 2008 at 3:07 pm

I know you think this is funny, but it lacks moral class moron, making fun of an animal that died and you knew nothing about. What you get from writing this I deon’t know. It makes me sick.

53. Paint-Mare

September 21, 2008 at 2:43 am

This is sick.

Sick.

54. Barbaro Friend

September 29, 2008 at 7:01 pm

You people need to calm down. Everybody take a deep breath! Now… don’t put a spin on this that is irrelevant. I don’t see this as shameful or hurtful. This is a funny piece and being a horse owner and extreme horse lover, I giggled when I read it. It’s not disrespectful; it’s just lampooning the tides of celebritism, of which Barbaro was a part. It’s not slamming the horse or making fun of him. It’s just making us smile about a fictionary life of a remarkable animal. Just take it at face value and stop reading so much into it!

55. ANNONYMOUS

October 20, 2008 at 9:05 pm

why the heck is that lady stnading next to Barbaro dancing? hes a RACEHORSE gosh!!!!! they look like beauty and the beast. (Barbaro is the BEAUTY) DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

56. Jjolb

November 15, 2008 at 8:03 pm

Barbaro was a great horse.
    Shame.

57. Barbarolover

December 1, 2008 at 3:41 pm

I think you are totally right! That was terrible! Barbaro doesn’t look happy at all. His ears are back, and he looks like he’s ready to kick that foolish lady! I don’t blame him! This was disgraceful! Barabaro has a special place in my heart, and I hope NO ONE thinks this is funy, because THIS IS NOT FUNNY AT ALL! I hate whoever out that up on here and thought it funny to put the best racehorse ever up on an overrated stage with that stupid lady! I feel like crying looking at it! UHHH!

58. Barbarolover

December 1, 2008 at 3:44 pm

You’re right! Take those people to the police! I hope they’re there for a LONG time! They deserve a sentence!!!!!

59. Barbaro is love ?

February 28, 2009 at 11:27 am

Everything Posted in the above statement is true Barbaro was sired By Dynaformer and Damed by La Ville Rouge. He was a great race horse and won every race entered, everything he went through after that race was agony and pain. Barbaro was an still is a great colt that still lives in everyone who loved him’s hearts and THIS WHAT YOU DID HERE IS A HORRIBLE THING TO SAY ABOUT AN ANIMAL WHO HAD DONE NOTHING WRONG BUT RACE THE RACES HE WAS IN AND WIN THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

60. manowar222

February 28, 2009 at 1:58 pm

I hate this post and it is tottally wrong the thing is this is a very very bad post

61. Katiy

March 10, 2009 at 4:15 pm

okay. . .first of all, this is NOT funny. Barbaro was a great horse and he does not deserve to be made fun of like this. Secondly, whoever put this up has no respect for anything. This is not cool, and it’s not funny. And if you do think that it’s funny, then you have a sick mind. So I hope you had fun making this little thing, and you obviously have no life. So instead of making fun of someone elses horse, why don’t you go meet a girl, get a life, and make some friends so you don’t have to waste your life doing stupid things like this. Kay?
    ~ lots of love <3

62. Whitney

March 16, 2009 at 1:34 am

This picture is disgusting…you have photoshopped in a photo of a horse who had just broken his leg! (That shot of Barbaro is one taken immediatley after he was pulled up at the Preakness Stakes)….Whoever made this should be ashamed!

63. Barbaro Lover

March 16, 2009 at 2:16 pm

THIS IS THE MOST STUPID THING I?VE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE THE MOST ORDINARY PERSON IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!! YOU SHOULD BE PROCESSED BY THIS! WHAT WAS IN YOUR MIND?! ARE YOU A RETARDED? I REALLY THINK YOU ARE! I WISH YOU WHERE DEAD INSTEAD OF BARBARO!!!! BARBARO DESERVED MORE LIFE THAN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IN THAT PICTURE YOU CAN SEE THAT BARBARO IS IN PAIN! i REALLY WISH THAT SOMEDAY YOU COULD LIVE HIS PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE A JACKASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND YOU EVEN PUT THE PICTURE WHEN BARBARO WAS IN THE RACETRACK ON THE PREAKNESS!!!!!! HOW DEAR YOU?!?!?!?! HE IS MY FAVOURITE RACEHORSE AND HE WILL ALWAYS BE!!!!!!!!!!! AND DON?T HAVE ANY CULTURE TO DOING THIS! YOU ARE PROBABLY A DRUNK!!!!!!!!!! AND YOU?VE EVEN DO THIS EXACTLY IN THE SAME DAY THAT BARBARO DIED! HOW COULD YOU DO A THING LIKE THIS?! HOW RUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R.I.P Barbaro, WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

64. catherine milles

March 29, 2009 at 9:19 am

I CAN’T BELIVE YOU !!!!!!!!!!! This AMAZING horse died in a racing acident . And you think its so funny . So you take a picture of him in pain and then do this .

Rest In Peace Barbaro you will be rembered forever

65. catherine millies

March 29, 2009 at 9:24 am

this Amazing horse passed away . AND YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO SAY THAT IT IS FUNNY . Stop trying to convince people that death is funny ! And yeah taking a picture of pain and making fun of it is disrespectful !!!!!!!!! COME BACK DOWN TO EARTH

66. Barbaro<3

April 30, 2009 at 9:52 pm

I agree so much with you. how disrespectful you guys are. YOU ALL SHOULD BE A SHAMED! ONLY DUMB PEOPLE WOULD THINK THATS BARBARO, BUT THE HORSE LOVERS KNOW IT’S NOT!!!! CUZ WE AIN’T DUMB~i wonder where every rude, insulter will get in life! you guys should be ashamed. Barbaro, you are an amazing equine, dont worry what people say about you.The Jacksons, your fans, and God, all love you. thats all that matter! xx R.I.P xx <3 you boy!

67. Lisa

May 1, 2009 at 6:13 pm

This is just disgusting! Barbaro was a amazing horse. And to do this to him! WTF 0.o Are you some mental hobo…. Barbaro was amazing and you take this pic, and make it you call funny. Its so not funny its under funny its just disgusting and retarded!

68. horserealist

May 5, 2009 at 8:16 pm

whoever the hell thought this was funny is a sick person.
    this disgusts me, and whoever thought this up to begin with needs a reality check.

69. Punk

May 16, 2009 at 5:52 am

HOW DARE U GUYS POST A PICTURE OF THIS MAGNIFICENT HORSE IN PAIN. U MUST HAVE A VERY DISCUSTING AND SICK HEAD TO POST THIS. IF U FING THIS FUNNY AND HULARIOS U ARE AS SICK AN LOW LIFE AS THE PEOPLE WHO POSTED THIS.

70. Punk

May 16, 2009 at 5:55 am

U MUST NAVE SOME NERVE TO POST A PICTURE OF THIS MAGNICIGANT HORSE IN PAIN. HOW WOULD U LIKE TO BE HUMILIATED ON TH INTERNET FOR PURE INTERTAMEMT. IF U FIND THIS ONE LITTLE BIT U R AS SICK AND LOW LIFE AS THE PEOPLE WHO POSTED THIS.

71. Misty

May 20, 2009 at 6:14 am

Barbaro was a great horse. Apparently all dark bays are winners! Big Brown, Mine That Bird, Barbaro..

72. Misty

May 20, 2009 at 6:32 am

I have to agree with horseralist, Lisa, Punk, catherine milles, Barbaro Lover, Katiy, this is not funny, Guest User, manowar222, laura, and almost everyone else.
    Barbaro was a great horse, and this is not funny at all.

April 29, 2003 – Lex Luger and BarbaroSonto give birth to Barbaro.

Summer 2003 – Neil Young and Barbaro join Eddie Vedder on-stage to sing “Rockin’ in the Free World”, surprising a raging MSG crowd on opening night.

March 2004, Wrestlemania – Barbaro effortlessly sends Vince McMahon flying over the ropes with emotional “hoof-kick” after McMahon mocks horse racing to disapproving Southern crowd.

November 2006 – Barbaro has major setback on Dancing With the Stars after awkwardly slipping on Emmit Smith’s boot tassel during a group dance warm-up.

Yesterday – Martin Scorsese tabs Barbaro to play Louis XIV for his upcoming Victorian era epic “Louis”.

NONE of those lines were ever real.
    Whoever the hell posted these things, you should be danged ashamed of yourself!!
    This is not funny.
    My horse was bred with Barbaro’s father as well, and I very well know that BarbaroSanto is not Barbaro’s father’s name. His name is Dynaformer.
    They WISH BarbaroSanto was his name.

Then again, I also slightly agree that this was meant to be funny, but it came out very, very, sickening. For crying out loud! This is a picture of Barbaro! Not some- circus horse! It would have been funnier if he was ACTUALLY THERE BEFORE he broke his leg!!!!!!!!

73. tjames83@hotmail.com

June 2, 2009 at 3:05 pm

You are a sick twist who clearly needs professional help.
    What the hell are you thinking? I’m sure your family is proud of you, you POS.

74. jess

June 10, 2009 at 3:14 pm

That picture is NOT funny! and the events are NOT funny. Who do you think you are to be criticizing an amazing athlete. and Im betting that way more people are going to agree with me that you have no right to say this!!!! And that they watched this unfortunate event! And they probably have way more respect for this horse than your ass!!!!

75. kchaiverot@aol.com

July 12, 2009 at 1:38 pm

YOU SHOULD BE VERY ASHAMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BARBARO WAS A GREAT HORSE TO PUT HIM ON THAT CRAP IS DISRESPECTFUL!!!!! YOU SHOULD BE VERY VERY VERY ASHAMED!
    BARBARO WAS A AMAZING RACEHORSE HE WAS A MIRACLE AND TO TREAT HIM LIKE THAT IS WRONG!!!! WHAT HAPPEND TO HIM WAS VERY SAD AND HE WAS IN PAIN… YOU SHOULD NOT PUT HIM ON THIS AND MAKE FUN OF HIM!!!!!!!!!
    RIP BARBARO

76. Monica V

December 4, 2009 at 10:23 pm

this is not funny at all! you should be ASHAMED! this poor horse was a champion and I cannot BELIEVE you would disrespect him like that. sure sure you prolly think “he’s just a stupid horse” but seriously this picture was of his BROKEN LEG. this is not funny. and by the way he was not a loser, he was undefeated. get your facts straight and get a life.

77. Kat who rox and rides her horse sox!

December 18, 2009 at 12:50 am

wow.truly,uterly…RUDE.i love horses myself and thats just mean.

78. Orion Q. Pickletickle

December 18, 2009 at 10:26 am

This is hilarious. I’ll leave it up to you to determine whether I’m referring to the post, the comments, or both.

79. Jill

December 23, 2009 at 6:24 pm

i TOTALLY agree with all u ppl. i dont no much boyt barbaro but of wat u said,whoeva put this on here is disgraceful,loser,u did not know wat u aredoing,he was like one of the greastest racing legends in history and u and others laugh there a** off and sholud go to jail and die in that place!!!!!

80. emma

March 15, 2010 at 5:59 pm

Thank You so much!!!!

81. Lauren

April 17, 2010 at 11:56 am

I totally agree… this picture is disgraceful

82. Cheyenne

May 23, 2010 at 11:39 pm

JEEZ!!!noffense guys but u dont have to cuss to get out ur anger!well actually i dont care!but really?who the freak did this to the freakin poor injured horse!!Tish is sooooooooooo RITE!!!!we have a choice but the horses dont and noffense to u race ppl but thts why i think racing is horrible.they can only race like til there 4 and then there done,thts it with career and tht is sooooooooo a million times not how they are suppose to be!they are bred to work and listen to our commands and when their out on the track racing,they dont know what they got themselves into and if they lose ONE race they get sent to the slaterhouse!so no rite!RACING AND THIS HORRIBLE PHOTO ARE NOT RITE!!!I LOVED EIGHT BELLES SO MUCH BUT SHE DIED!SHE DIED!AND I WATCHED HER LAST RACE!AND IT WAS HORRBLE!!SO FREAKIN CRUEL!!R.I.P BARBARO AND EIGHT BELLES!R.I.P LOVED ONES!!

83. Barbaro lover

August 17, 2010 at 7:32 pm

not funny at all Barbaro was a great race horse that should live on in our memories forever not mocked in DUMB pictures like your!

84. TheSportsHernia

August 17, 2010 at 7:40 pm

I believe the word you were looking for was “yours.” Yes, “yours,” not “your.”

85. Presley

August 26, 2010 at 6:15 pm

This is NOT funny. At all. I am a horse freak and I love to watch horses race. It is a tragity when horses get injured. How would you feel if someone took your photo when you were in pain, edited it so it looked “funny” and posted it on the internet? You wouldnt like it would you? -.- People like you make me sick.

86. lLaura

September 25, 2010 at 10:13 pm

Thank you!!!

87. loveBarbaro

October 6, 2010 at 7:56 pm

What the heck!?!?! Why would you put fake info. about Barbaro on here he was a wonderfull gorgouse horse that died in pain. you guys are turds >=(

88. mariah'smom

April 29, 2012 at 7:56 am

Distasteful to say the least! Someone sure spent alot of time dreaming this up.
    Disrespectful, also. To make a joke out of an injured animal surely shows that the poster of this picture and the people that condone it have no class and a sick sense of humor. Maybe they should try helping animals instead of making fun of them, jmo.
    Grow the hell up!!

89. Mattieblue

April 29, 2012 at 11:07 am

This is a very disturning, arrogant, thing someone can do considering this horse ran his heart out, struggled for months to over come laminitis and has done a great deal for the studies of the disease of laminits. Obviously many of you ignorant posters do not know about animals, let alone horses. This is the bully type of arrogance we teach our children NOT to behave like. SHAME ON ALL OF US AND SHAME ON THE IGNORATN WEBMASTER for allowing this.
    Today happens to be this horses birthday and his life was cut short because all he tried to do in life was do what he and all horses like to do, RUN. Anyone writing what has been negatively written on here are scum. If one has no respect for an animal, then you are subhuman. Remove this immediately.

90. sophie.oshaughnessy2@gmail.com

June 21, 2012 at 10:03 pm

You people need to calm down, this photo is obviously Photoshop seeing he has no hooves.

91. sophie.oshaughnessy2@gmail.com

June 21, 2012 at 10:06 pm

wait never mind. I thought people thought he was actually on the show. But yes it is sick.