- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Bird assembling team of crappy Bird impersonators
- Updated: January 17, 2007
Pacers GM Larry Bird appears to be losing his mind and dead set on creating a team consisting only of crappy impersonations of himself after acquiring cap-killing honky stiffs Mike Dunleavy and Troy Murphy from the Golden State Warriors.
SportsHernia sources have not confirmed if the new acquisitions, along with transvestite center Jeff Foster, will be forced to wear replica Bird "majestic feathered mullet" wigs (circa ’84) or not.
Pacers are also said to be interested in someone named "Barry Lird."