- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Entire Chargers team flies to New England; Do “Truffle Shuffle” on Pats stadium logo
- Updated: January 15, 2007
In one of the lamer attempts of revenge in sports history, the entire San Diego Chargers team flew out to Foxborough, Massachusetts and simultaneously did the Truffle Shuffle on the Patriots logo at a completely empty Gillette Stadium.
Sources (Gillette Stadium janitors Glenn Foley and Scott Zolak) say the Bolts bum-rushed the field at around 10:17 a.m. and immediately started gyrating uncontrollably on the Patriots logo at midfield, howling out such taunts as "How you like this?! UGGHHH" and "Can you feel this Belichick?! Can You?! EGGGH!!"
Initially partaking in a variety of dances, the team eventually organized themselves and tore the roof off the place with a rousing 2-minute version of the Truffle Shuffle, culminating with a 30-second freelance dance. Even coach Marty Schottenheimer was seen throwing his ass high in the air, shaking it, as if he did not care. "We showed them" boasted emerging all-star/assbag Shawne Merriman, "I think we made our point".