- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Attention spontaneous HDTV buyers: proceed at your risk
- Updated: January 26, 2007
According to CNNMoney.com, an amazing 2.5 million consumers plan to buy an HDTV for the sole purpose of watching the Super Bowl.
All we can say is good luck to those people. With all the great things HD has to offer, it certainly comes with some unforgettable lasting effects. And for the record, you’ve already been warned by the Hernia.