- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Attention spontaneous HDTV buyers: proceed at your risk
- Updated: January 26, 2007
According to CNNMoney.com, an amazing 2.5 million consumers plan to buy an HDTV for the sole purpose of watching the Super Bowl.
All we can say is good luck to those people. With all the great things HD has to offer, it certainly comes with some unforgettable lasting effects. And for the record, you’ve already been warned by the Hernia.