- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Greg Oden Looks to Challenge NCAA Ruling
- Updated: January 12, 2007
Ohio State big man Greg Oden (seen here in his first cover shot with AARP) has petitioned the NCAA to allow the big man to sign endorsement deals while still in school. Oden says he has been approached by Fibercon and Just for Men about possible endorsement deals, but has held back knowing it might jeopardize his college eligibility.
While some players worry about paying for books and late night pizza, Oden has daily concerns about keeping up with co-pays that his health insurance does not cover for his Lipitor (cholesterol) and Flomax (enlarged prostate) prescriptions.