- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Is Ron Mexico actually Kaiser Soze?
- Updated: January 25, 2007
Following the mysterious disappearance of the security tapes at Miami-Dade County Airport showing Michael Vick and his special water bottle, the sports public is wondering "Who exactly is Ron Mexico?"
Let’s take the name: If you change the "x" to a "z," the "m" to an "s," an "o" to an "e," the "c" to a "k," the "n" to an "s," and simply add an "a," you have an anagram for the name Kaiser Soze!!!
Coincidence? No. Freaky? Indeed.
Upon further investigation, Hernia sources have learned that at least one person with the last name of Mexico was in attendance at the following infamous sporting events:
- Pistons-Pacers fight
- Disco Demolition Night
- Yinka Dare’s first assist
- Nets drafting of Sam Bowie