- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Kidd files for divorce, joins exclusive Chuck Finley Club
- Updated: January 11, 2007
In an wacky switcheroo, Jason Kidd filed for divorce from wife Joumana, less than one day after the Nets point guard filed a domestic-violence complaint against her, seeking a temporary restraining order against his wife of 10 years.
On one night, Kidd said Joumana recorded a domestic-abuse triple-double: 34 times said "bastard", 12 broken glasses and 10 crotch kicks.
The accusation places Kidd in the infamous, exclusive and highly embarrassing Chuck Finley Club of male professional athletes who have been beaten by their wives.