- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Kidd files for divorce, joins exclusive Chuck Finley Club
- Updated: January 11, 2007
In an wacky switcheroo, Jason Kidd filed for divorce from wife Joumana, less than one day after the Nets point guard filed a domestic-violence complaint against her, seeking a temporary restraining order against his wife of 10 years.
On one night, Kidd said Joumana recorded a domestic-abuse triple-double: 34 times said "bastard", 12 broken glasses and 10 crotch kicks.
The accusation places Kidd in the infamous, exclusive and highly embarrassing Chuck Finley Club of male professional athletes who have been beaten by their wives.