- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Mark McGwire and Barry Bonds’ shrunken balls set to tour with The California Raisins
- Updated: January 4, 2007
After already reeling from the shocking MLB computer study that revealed balls used in 1998 were juiced, today’s news continued to get more perplexing.
Surrounded by a sea of reporters at the end of Sammy Raisin Jr’s (far left) yacht, Mark McGwire and Barry Bonds’ shrunken, flattened-like-a-pancake balls announced that they will be joining the California Raisins wildly popular cruise tour this spring.