- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Surgeon “pulling out all the stops” to help Barbaro (actual headline)
- Updated: January 10, 2007
This is the actual lead to an article on ESPN.com:
Doctors were "pulling out all the stops" to save Kentucky Derby winner Barbaro, who suffered a significant setback in his recovery from laminitis after months of upbeat reports.
I have one stop the doctors should pull out — get a fucking bazooka, Uzi, machete and 50 grenades, and go Commando on its ass. That would be all the "necessary" stops the doctors should be pulling. It is a lame, useless animal; kill the fucker already.
"It’s sad that’s he’s had a setback because he was marching along toward living outside the hospital…. the only thing we care about is that he’s not in pain."
HE IS IN A HOSPITAL! We have HUMANS who are dying because they can’t receive proper medical care and Barbaro is in a hospital. This world is fucked up, fucking horse lovers, get over it, another Barbaro will be along this spring, ass-rabbits.
For the last time Barbaro, FU!