- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
The FU Corner makes some New Year resolutions…
- Updated: January 3, 2007
1. I will not give an enormous fuck you to Barry Bonds if he passes Hank Aaron?s record, I might even congratulate him. He worked very hard keeping his body juiced to the nines with steroids, and he will deserve this great honor.
2. I will not drop a fuck you to Isiah Thomas when he leads the Knicks to three wins in the month of January and I will certainly not give James Dolan a fuck you either for ruining one of the most storied franchises in NBA history, that would just be wrong of me. There is no reason for me to get upset about the Knicks payroll being the same as the Red Sox (with half the players on the roster) and being the laughing stock of the NBA.
3. When Notre Dame gets smoked in the Sugar Bowl by LSU I will… (click here to continue reading)