Arenas vows to score 55 on Murphy because of 2002 dinner faux pas

Arenas_calling_out_for_sura_1

Gilbert Arenas continued his calls for vengeance this week, saying he’d drop 55 on the Indiana Pacers next month because former teammate Troy Murphy didn’t pass him the salt at a team dinner during their playing days at Golden State.

The cocky Agent Zero, clearly still distressed over the dining faux pas, discussed the 4-year-old incident on Tuesday night.

"It was 2002 and we were eating at TGI Friday’s in San Antonio," Arenas said, just a few days after his promise to the Trailblazers didn’t come through.

"I asked Troy to pass the pepper, which he did, but he failed to pass the salt as well.  Total disrespect.  I’m going off on him.  The whole organization.  Fuck it, the entire state of Indiana too."

Arenas then chartered a plane for Texas, where he joined a men’s league for one game to exact revenge on Chris Mills, who he claimed did not include him in a Madden tournament in the team hotel during a road trip in 2001.

After torching Mills? team for 67 points, Arenas was reportedly seen scouring the streets of Houston with a basketball and a referee yelling, ?Sura! Where are you?!?

1. Some waiter guy

February 14, 2007 at 4:33 pm

One time I waited on Mr. Arenas and he asked for more ice. Apprently the extra ice I gave him wasn’t enough because the next week when I was leaving work, he had set up a nerf hoop outside above the front door of the restaurant and as I walked out, he timed it perfectly and dunked right on my head.

Kept taunting me the whole way home that he shut me down 2-0. I’ll never forget it.

2. gerrard sir hornypants

February 14, 2007 at 5:00 pm

HA!!

i heard he went back to his jr.high school and absolutely SERVED his old gym teacher, Mr. Machio for not letting him be captain once. played him one on one and fucked his shit up infront of the whole class. some of the kids were apparently crying.

it should be noted, Mr. Machio is 74 now, and broke his hip during the game.

3. Dignan

February 14, 2007 at 5:02 pm

One time Arenas told me I ate more than my share of the snausages.

Well, you know what happened next. He thrashed me one-on-one in front of the entire dog park.

4. John Fitz

February 14, 2007 at 5:55 pm

One time Gilbert and I got a bite to eat at Benihana and each time Chef Wong flipped a shrimp into the air, Hibachi would slam dunk it into my shirt pocket, each time standing up and gyrating to rest of the table with both hands up, as if he’d kicked a game-winning field goal. Needless to say, by the end of the night I had 23 shrimp stuffed into my shirt pocket and it wasn’t until weeks later that I found out why.

He said he was still mad at me for resetting the Nintendo in 1989 when he was beating me at Tecmo Bowl 24-0 in the 2nd quarter.

5. BothTeamsPlayedHard

February 14, 2007 at 11:18 pm

We were playing golf one time and he accused me of distracting him in his backswing on the 18th Hole. He still beat me, but ended up bogeying the hole and losing five hundred Gs to MJ.

As we were returning the golf carts, he vowed revenge. It was only three days later that he raped my mom.

6. Ricky

February 15, 2007 at 12:46 pm

One time Gilbert killed me. Then he raised me dead with a furious 4th quarter rally

7. The Clap

February 16, 2007 at 3:25 pm

I once caught an STD from the most popular girl in school. Gil felt slighted, so he caught an even nastier, more pervasive STD from the most popular BOY in school.

I don’t think that’s how getting back at me works, Gilbert….