- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Hardawaygate: More players sound off on NBA gayness
- Updated: February 15, 2007
LeBron: "With teammates you have to be trustworthy, and if you’re gay and you’re not admitting that you are, then you are not trustworthy." That said, I would like to inform the Cavs that I am 36 years old.
Tim ‘give it to him the’ Hardaway, sporting a rail thin mustache and wearing a silk Miami Heat tank top at the time, said: "I hate gay people." Even though I have a slight lisp and my name sounds like that of a gay pornstar.
Freaky Jeff Foster: "I have no problem with gays. They like me because I’m a transvestite."
A.C. Green: "Gays don’t have sex with women, right? They’re cool in my book."
Shaft-lick Randolph: "As long as you don’t bring your gayness on me, I’m fine." Now, if you’ll excuse
me, I’ve got to get back to my fraternity at Duke and help the brothers
set up this naked, light your sack on fire mudslide for the pledges to do.
Scot Pollard: "What’s wrong with being gay? I painted my junk purple, black, and brick red this morning."