- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Latrell Sprewell somehow named to All-Star team
- Updated: February 13, 2007
Due to a rash of injuries, Latrell Sprewell was somehow named to represent the West in this weekend?s NBA All-Star game.
After naming Ray Allen and Mehmet Okur to the West?s squad as replacements, Commissioner David Stern threw caution to the wind and called for Sprewell too.
?I thought ?Hey, I kind of miss that guy. Why not? Gimme some Spree,?? the uber-smug Stern said.
Sprewell, who was on the set of ?Predator III,? immediately flew to Vegas upon hearing the good news, poised to dunk on someone?s head or choke someone out.