- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Latrell Sprewell somehow named to All-Star team
- Updated: February 13, 2007
Due to a rash of injuries, Latrell Sprewell was somehow named to represent the West in this weekend?s NBA All-Star game.
After naming Ray Allen and Mehmet Okur to the West?s squad as replacements, Commissioner David Stern threw caution to the wind and called for Sprewell too.
?I thought ?Hey, I kind of miss that guy. Why not? Gimme some Spree,?? the uber-smug Stern said.
Sprewell, who was on the set of ?Predator III,? immediately flew to Vegas upon hearing the good news, poised to dunk on someone?s head or choke someone out.