- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Lord Littlebrook furious with David Eckstein
- Updated: February 28, 2007
Following the disturbing news out of Cardinals camp yesterday that Kurt Angle was taking BP hacks (and distributing HGH) with Albert Pujols and company, a violent, feisty storm in the form of wrestling great Lord Littlebrook (left) made it’s way North and onto the Hernia’s conference room speakerphone.
Angry about missing out on the BP opportunity he felt was rightfully his, and generally feeling dissed by the wrestling obsessed David Eckstein who made the arrangements, Littlebrook wasted no time in chastising the miniature shortstop, eerily similar to the frightening in-ring rants we were so used to seeing during his mystifying wrestling career.
"What did that little shit say about Angle? ‘We have one of the greats of all-time with us today, it’s definitely a thrill?’" the 4’4" Littlebrook asked as his blood began to boil. "A thrill?? I’ll give Eckstein a thrill alright, in the form of a Littlebrook Giant Swing that’ll send him flying into the 2nd row. When that little troll finds his way out of the medium popcorn he lands in, then we can ask him what it’s like to be in the presence of greatness. Littlebrook… out!"