- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Morrison says screen test for Rocky V was ‘false-positive’
- Updated: February 22, 2007
Tommy Morrison announced Wednesday that, just like his HIV tests in 1996, the screen test for his role as Tommy "The Machine" Gunn in "Rocky V" was a "false-positive."
The shocking news comes a day after it was announced that the former heavyweight champ would fight again for the first time in 11 years, after several HIV tests came up negative.
Even more shocking was the news that Morrison is actually a former heavyweight champ.
No word yet on the test results from the trunks he wore at Wedensday’s weigh-in (pictured above).