- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
RadMan admits he was upset no one carried him off the slope
- Updated: February 24, 2007
The Vladimir Radmanovic legend continued to grow yesterday as he revealed his shoulder injury actually occurred while snowboarding. Following his painful disclosure, the always interesting hairy Wolfman confessed what hurt most in all of this was the nondescript, formulaic manner in which he was carted off the slopes.
"They picked me up on a snowmobile and didn’t even know my name. They just kept calling me ‘dude’ and asking me why I was crying. I’m used to certain treatment, and getting strapped to the back of a snow-cart wasn’t exactly what I had in mind. Did I expect Jerome James and Fortson to magically appear? No, but I did expect to be carried. The RadMan likes to be carried."