RadMan admits he was upset no one carried him off the slope

The Vladimir Radmanovic legend continued to grow yesterday as he revealed his shoulder injury actually occurred while snowboarding. Following his painful disclosure, the always interesting hairy Wolfman confessed what hurt most in all of this was the nondescript, formulaic manner in which he was carted off the slopes.

"They picked me up on a snowmobile and didn’t even know my name. They just kept calling me ‘dude’ and asking me why I was crying. I’m used to certain treatment, and getting strapped to the back of a snow-cart wasn’t exactly what I had in mind.  Did I expect Jerome James and Fortson to magically appear? No, but I did expect to be carried. The RadMan likes to be carried."

Radman_confused_emotional_1

1. Joe Abs

February 24, 2007 at 11:08 pm

Greatest. Picture. Ever.

2. Vlad Fanatic

February 24, 2007 at 11:34 pm

He was really on the ropes in that picture, so close to giving up.

3. Ricky - Sixers4guidos

February 25, 2007 at 12:16 pm

Another hilarious chapter in the Radman saga. I think he deserves an early Sportshernia HOF induction, even before retiring.

BTW on several serbian sites and boards you can watch a video with Kobe screaming “pusi kurac” to Rajon Rondo in a game @ Celtics after shooting a free throw.

This means Radman taught him how to say “Suck my d..k” in serbian, which is a pretty good achievement for both of them I think

Long life to Vladimir “the serbian Pinocchio” Radmanovic and his 11-year-old-child lies

4. marv

February 25, 2007 at 1:13 pm

Oh my goodness. Ricky, thanks for that story. It has vaulted the RadMan higher up on the cool list.

5. IvanB

February 25, 2007 at 8:24 pm

about the “pusi kurac” stuff you can just look for it on youtube :)

6. Ricky - Sixers4guidos

February 26, 2007 at 4:27 am

yeah, exactly, the video is called “Kobe uci srpski” (= “Kobe learns serbian”)

if someone is interested in knowing the whole story email me at lechners@libero.it

but maybe Sportshernia will write about it soon… :-)