- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
So long Marty,
- Updated: February 12, 2007
..we’ll miss your playoff ingenuity and especially your obscenely large eyeglasses.
Editor’s note: What’s unfortunate here is we were unable to find a picture of Marty’s short-lived "windshield wiper" glasses that were unceremoniously banned from the sidelines after washer fluid blinded a ref in one eye.