- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Pierce sent home with swollen elbow, shrinking head
- Updated: February 6, 2007
The bizarre Paul Pierce saga continued today as the Celtics decided to send their star guard home due to a bothersome swollen elbow and an even more troubling shrinking head. After chants of "BeetlePierce! BeetlePierce!" broke out at a recent home game, coupled with Howard Stern fanatics harassing him for autographs and inquiring about other members of The Wack Pack, team officials finally decided enough was enough. While no medical conclusion has been drawn, it’s certainly clear something is up with BeetlePierce and his rapidly shrinking head.
Also, according to an unidentified source within the Pacers organization, Anthony Johnson suffered the same unexplained "Beetlejuice" ailment last year forcing him to miss some time.
Going into tonight’s game, the Celtics have gone on a heartfelt, emotionally inspired 2-20 streak since Pierce went out in December.