- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Vladimir Radmanovic: 3-Point sniper, human chameleon, emerging comedic FORCE…
- Updated: February 5, 2007
Deep within the haze of Los Angeles and amidst the stars, a mystery lurks. A human riddle with no answer. A lost soul searching for a home. A tall guy….from Serbia. His name is Vladimir Radmanovic. The Lakers? deep threat and hairy chameleon who is teetering on the edge of becoming the preeminent comedic force in the NBA, and simultaneously making a case for a future induction into the SportsHernia Hall of Fame. Let us look at the evolution of this hoops mystery man, as he emerged from the shadows of Europe and into Youtube.
The Male Figure Skater Phase
We start with what looks to be a picture from one of those ClassmateFinder ads. RadMan is a wide-eyed pup here, sporting that classic 1980’s figure skater hair. But look beneath the surface and there is a hint of that kid you used to know in college that seemed normal enough, but then one night you come home and he’s high on acid and peeing all over the girl’s wing while singing a Doors song.
The Cobra Phase
"Hey, dirtbag…You’re a lousy shot…I don’t like lousy shots." I’m assuming they had to tear the aviator glasses off Rad’s face to take this picture. A dramatic departure for Vladimir here. He is playing for keeps at this point with a beard that clearly states "I will crap down your throat to get to the NBA, get out of my way assface".
Looking back, it was a desperate scream for help. But at the time, Radmanovic’s white man braids rocked the sports and fashion worlds and put him on the comedic map for good. Sadly, the look was short-lived but it remains one of the most influential hairstyles ever, with an estimated 6 other people copying it across the world.
The Wham! Phase
Quite possibly the greatest photograph ever taken, the RadMan is shown here just moments after being told the locker room showers only had PertPlus to wash his hair with I presume. Clearly shaken, the courageous duo of Jerome James and Danny Fortson carry off the 6’10 Radmanovic and debate whether or not to eat him. (Sidenote: Have you ever seen those absurdly large NBA warmups in stores and wonder who actually wears them? Well, Danny Fotson does. That tag reads a mindboggling 4XL)
Fortunately for us, the RadMan has outdone himself by adding dance moves to his new look.
Clearly a big improvement from his early dancing days…
Let us hope this is just the beginning…