- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Warner Wolf escapes from New York TV studio…
- Updated: February 28, 2007
(NEW YORK, NY) — A nationwide manhunt for crazed feral broadcaster Warner Wolf has commenced after the spunky sports anchor broke free from his chains in his midtown Manhattan studio. Sources say Wolf was last seen prowling Central Park, jumping from rock to rock, scratching his mid-section furiously.
Wolf, who slowly lost his mind as the industry went digital, stripping him of his signature "Let’s go to the videotape!" catch phrase, is considered extremely dangerous and should not be approached without pepper spray or a tazer.