- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Breaking News: Apparently Terry Stotts was coach of the Milwaukee Bucks
- Updated: March 14, 2007
MILWAUKEE, WI — After months of speculation, the firing of Terry Stotts as head coach of the Milwaukee Bucks also revealed who was in fact the head coach of the Milwaukee Bucks.
Before today the most popular guesses were Don Nelson, Rick Carlisle’s brother, Fred Roberts and Jesse "The Body" Ventura.
In related news, the identity of the Atlanta Hawks and Memphis Grizzlies head coaches are expected to be revealed this week as well, upon their firing.