- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Entire NBA comes forward as possible father of Anna Nicole Smith baby
- Updated: March 8, 2007
(NEW YORK, NY) — The NBA PR department was dealt a somewhat surprising mini-blow today when the entire league, including several ex-players and the ghost of Wilt Chamberlain, came forward and admitted they may indeed be the father of Anna Nicole Smith’s child.
"You just don’t know" said every single dude in the NBA. "It’s quite possible. I mean, shit… A year ago, who knows where I was. I definitely wasn’t in bed with my wife, I can tell you that."
David Stern, smugly fielding questions from a gigantic high horse, refused to comment on the story, clearly still reeling from the 1998 Sports Illustrated column that outlined the 4,938 illegitimate children fathered by the league.