- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
McRoberts set to become latest white big man from Duke to dominate NBA
- Updated: March 22, 2007
DURHAM, NC — Duke forward Josh McRoberts has made it official, declaring himself eligible for the upcoming NBA draft, sending shivers down every NBA big man’s spine.
McRoberts was said to be unsure of his decision until talking to coach Krzyzewski, who went into great detail about the long list of former white big men from Duke who went on to abuse the NBA. The list is indeed a murderers row of ferocious perennial all-stars, including the likes of Shaftlick Randolph, Danny Ferry, Cherokee Parks and Christian Laettner.
McRoberts, whose averages of 13 points and 8 rebounds will surely double in the NBA, is hoping for a reunion with former teammate, J.J. Redick (seen HERE –scroll down to bottom– in mid-season form), who is currently tearing up the League at a 6 PPG clip.