- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
McRoberts set to become latest white big man from Duke to dominate NBA
- Updated: March 22, 2007
DURHAM, NC — Duke forward Josh McRoberts has made it official, declaring himself eligible for the upcoming NBA draft, sending shivers down every NBA big man’s spine.
McRoberts was said to be unsure of his decision until talking to coach Krzyzewski, who went into great detail about the long list of former white big men from Duke who went on to abuse the NBA. The list is indeed a murderers row of ferocious perennial all-stars, including the likes of Shaftlick Randolph, Danny Ferry, Cherokee Parks and Christian Laettner.
McRoberts, whose averages of 13 points and 8 rebounds will surely double in the NBA, is hoping for a reunion with former teammate, J.J. Redick (seen HERE –scroll down to bottom– in mid-season form), who is currently tearing up the League at a 6 PPG clip.