- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Nats president Stan Kasten unsure why everyone thinks his team sucks
- Updated: March 24, 2007
"What are they looking at?" said the apparently blind Kasten. " I don’t get that at all."
– It’s a bit complicated Stanley, but we’ll try and explain. We’re looking at your crappy team’s roster, dipshit. You have Dmitri Young and Travis Lee "battling" for a spot in the starting line-up, your staff "ace" John Patterson pitched 40 innings last year, some guy named Matt Chico just won a spot in the rotation, and your starting centerfielder’s name is Nook Logan. These are all considered problems.