- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Schaub signs with Texans, takes out life insurance
- Updated: March 24, 2007
Houston, TX – After signing a six-year, $48 million deal with the Houston Texans, QB Matt Schaub took out a record-setting life insurance policy. The Texans presented the third year winless backup with $7 million in guaranteed money, along with titanium body armor, but Schaub still wisely penned his own deal with State Farm.
Immediately after Schaub signed his name on the Texans? contract, a black eye suddenly appeared on his face and he began to complain about internal pain. Meanwhile, David Carr, the former Texans QB who was released from the team Friday, was seen doing cartwheels and yelling ?wheee!? in a local park.