- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Arizona Cardinals replace old logo with Mel Kiper’s face
- Updated: April 18, 2007
(PHOENIX, AZ) — Storied NFL draft guru and
frightening condor Mel Kiper Jr. will become an even more familiar face
this upcoming season as he has officially become the new logo for the
Arizona Cardinals. The disturbing image is exactly what was behind
ownership’s philosphy. After years of getting
urinated on in the NFC East, countless coaching changes, free agent
bombs, a Gramatica, and almost no fans to speak of, they’ve simply run
out of ideas.
"With the draft coming up, we needed something. We needed to get nasty, plain and simple," said marketing idiot Simon Beefstalker.
"What better way to get nasty then to have 22 Mel Kiper heads on the field
at once? Opponents will at least be a little more intimidated, possibly
frightened, maybe even permanently scarred."
No confirmation yet to the rumor that the helmets will begin talking by Week 8.