- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Honoring the worst… again
- Updated: April 25, 2007
Last time it was Super Bowl week, this time it’s NFL Draft week and since we’re just days away, we thought it would be appropriate to dutifully honor one of the more consistently embarrassing organizations in the league.
What you’re about to see is the first time in history that 9 out of 10 people filmed in the same video were either named Sal, Vinny, Joey, or Vinnie.
(this will never get old)