- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
“Just Give me the Damn Pick”
- Updated: April 30, 2007
This year’s NFL draft was a little more vocal than usual with the addition of Keyshawn Johnson, who was spouting some serious truths. Even though he is an accomplished author, Hernia sources had a sneaky suspicion that Johnson was not just expressing his own beliefs.
With the help of some technology stolen from the Ghostbusters, the Hernia uncovered a shocking photo that tells all. Keyshawn was taking direction from none other than Casper the Friendly Ghost, which leads us to wonder, how long has Casper been whispering in his ear?
Is it Casper who really just wants the Damn Ball?