- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
“Just Give me the Damn Pick”
- Updated: April 30, 2007
This year’s NFL draft was a little more vocal than usual with the addition of Keyshawn Johnson, who was spouting some serious truths. Even though he is an accomplished author, Hernia sources had a sneaky suspicion that Johnson was not just expressing his own beliefs.
With the help of some technology stolen from the Ghostbusters, the Hernia uncovered a shocking photo that tells all. Keyshawn was taking direction from none other than Casper the Friendly Ghost, which leads us to wonder, how long has Casper been whispering in his ear?
Is it Casper who really just wants the Damn Ball?