- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Kiper set to depart nest for annual draft feeding frenzy
- Updated: April 26, 2007
ESPN’s NFL scouting condor Mel Kiper Jr., recently spotted above at an undisclosed bird sanctuary in Montana, has been yucking it up all week with the other birds about an apparent "big trip" to New York City.
When one bird finally questioned the validity of the trip, the spastic Kiper pecked the fresh-mouthed crow to near death, sending the rest of the birds fleeing to safety.
Kiper reportedly departs for Manhattan tonight and is expected to land atop the roof of Radio City Music Hall at precisely 5:03am Saturday morning.