- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Kiper set to depart nest for annual draft feeding frenzy
- Updated: April 26, 2007
ESPN’s NFL scouting condor Mel Kiper Jr., recently spotted above at an undisclosed bird sanctuary in Montana, has been yucking it up all week with the other birds about an apparent "big trip" to New York City.
When one bird finally questioned the validity of the trip, the spastic Kiper pecked the fresh-mouthed crow to near death, sending the rest of the birds fleeing to safety.
Kiper reportedly departs for Manhattan tonight and is expected to land atop the roof of Radio City Music Hall at precisely 5:03am Saturday morning.